Limited time only! We’re offering coffee beans by the 5 Lb bag.
Connoisseurs of African coffees are sure to begin a love affair with this exotic treat. This heirloom varietal is classic Yirg at its finest, bright, with a floral aroma and lemony acidity. The name refers to Kochere, a small area within the world-famous coffee region of Yirgacheffe, where some of the very best beans are grown. Fun factoid: Ethiopia is the birthplace of the coffee plant, a shrub that still grows wild in highland forests.
$4.95 UPS Surepost shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
Roaster Pickup Info
You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup at:
5 Crescent Ave. Unit B4
Rocky Hill, NJ, 08553
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will be ready for pickup on Tuesday, 9am-3pm.
- Orders placed Monday through Wednesday will be ready for pickup on Friday, 9am-3pm.