Connoisseurs of African coffees are sure to begin a love affair with this exotic treat. This heirloom varietal is classic Yirg at its finest, bright, with a floral aroma and lemony acidity. The name refers to Kochere, a small area within the world-famous coffee region of Yirgacheffe, where some of the very best beans are grown. Fun factoid: Ethiopia is the birthplace of the coffee plant, a shrub that still grows wild in highland forests.
Free shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you don't have an account with us you will need to create an account before purchasing a subscription.
- Subscription Shipping - Your initial purchase will be delivered using the shipping method you select at checkout. Subsequent subscription deliveries will ship via USPS Priority Mail. If your subscription does not meet the $40 minimum for free shipping you will be charged the price of the item(s) plus shipping. Shipping charges typically range from $7.50 to $9.50 per delivery.