Expert workers from the La Minita plantation in Costa Rica are flown to Antigua to help oversee the preparation of this truly outstanding offering. Serving as the base to our newest blend addition (the Morning Glory Blend), our Guatemalan is bright and fruity, with enough body to shine through. The rich volcanic soil of Guatemala's Antigua region yields some of the world's finest coffees, and this is one of them. To create La Flor del Café Antigua, the expert producers at Hacienda La Minita meticulously select the cream of each year's crop. This varietal possess medium body, well-balanced acidity, and a bittersweet finish.
Free shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you don't have an account with us you will need to create an account before purchasing a subscription.
- Subscription Shipping - Your initial purchase will be delivered using the shipping method you select at checkout. Subsequent subscription deliveries will ship via USPS Priority Mail. If your subscription does not meet the $40 minimum for free shipping you will be charged the price of the item(s) plus shipping. Shipping charges typically range from $7.50 to $9.50 per delivery.