This is the one they line up for every morning: a Colombian and Sumatran based blend with a heavy body and enough acidity to cut through the milk in a cappuccino. It makes a robust cup of Joe as well. We're always tweaking our House Blend, there can be anywhere from five to seven different countries of origin in our blend: right now we have six. No matter what beans are currently making the cut, we constantly taste it in the cafes and out at the lab to make sure the flavors balance. Our Colombian Reserva del Patron always makes up the bulk of the blend; it provides a smooth, rounded body. A big dose of Sumatran provides the earthy tone and long-lasting finish we look for in our espresso. A little bit of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe gives it enough acidity to really pop, and provides the sweet, slightly lemony flavors.
$4.95 UPS Surepost shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
Roaster Pickup Info
You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup at:
5 Crescent Ave. Unit B4
Rocky Hill, NJ, 08553
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will be ready for pickup on Tuesday, 9am-3pm.
- Orders placed Monday through Wednesday will be ready for pickup on Friday, 9am-3pm.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you don't have an account with us you will need to create an account before purchasing a subscription.
- Subscription Shipping - Your initial purchase will be delivered using the shipping method you select at checkout. Subsequent subscription deliveries will ship via UPS Surepost. If your subscription does not meet the $40 minimum for $4.95 shipping you will be charged the price of the item(s) plus $8.95 shipping per delivery.