Sometimes, blending coffees can be tricky. Beans that seem like they would work well together on paper just don't play nice in the cup. But sometimes, everything just works exactly the way you want. The combo of Papua New Guinea, Sumatran, and Guatemalan was love at first sip. The Love blend has a ton of body and smoothness, and just a little bit of sweet acidity to keep it interesting. Papua New Guinea makes up the majority of this blend, and has a clean flavor and long finish. Our naturally processed Sumatran provides dark fruit characteristics, and Guatemalan Antigua lends sweetness and cocoa to the blend.
$4.95 UPS Surepost shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
Roaster Pickup Info
You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup at:
5 Crescent Ave. Unit B4
Rocky Hill, NJ, 08553
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will be ready for pickup on Tuesday, 9am-3pm.
- Orders placed Monday through Wednesday will be ready for pickup on Friday, 9am-3pm.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you don't have an account with us you will need to create an account before purchasing a subscription.
- Subscription Shipping - Your initial purchase will be delivered using the shipping method you select at checkout. Subsequent subscription deliveries will ship via UPS Surepost. If your subscription does not meet the $40 minimum for $4.95 shipping you will be charged the price of the item(s) plus $8.95 shipping per delivery.