We love coffee from Papua New Guinea because it has it all, body, acidity, flavor and balance. This versatility means it works well as the base for a blend (such as in our Grumpy Monkey Blend® and Rocket Blend) but can also stand deliciously on its own. We love the unique flavor and aroma of this coffee, perhaps best described as butterscotch with a hint of spiciness. Grown on the Kimel Estate, a farm originally established by an Australian but now under 100% indigenous tribal ownership, these beans are designated AA as the largest and highest quality produced in Papua New Guinea (PNG).
$4.95 UPS Surepost shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
Roaster Pickup Info
You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup at:
5 Crescent Ave. Unit B4
Rocky Hill, NJ, 08553
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will be ready for pickup on Tuesday, 9am-3pm.
- Orders placed Monday through Wednesday will be ready for pickup on Friday, 9am-3pm.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you don't have an account with us you will need to create an account before purchasing a subscription.
- Subscription Shipping - Your initial purchase will be delivered using the shipping method you select at checkout. Subsequent subscription deliveries will ship via UPS Surepost. If your subscription does not meet the $40 minimum for $4.95 shipping you will be charged the price of the item(s) plus $8.95 shipping per delivery.