If you're looking for an espresso alternative to our house blend, this is for you. This blend is sweet and smooth, packing plenty of flavor and complexity and a dry cocoa finish. Whether you're using it as straight espresso or brewed coffee, it makes a great launchpad for your day. A big dose of Papua New Guinea makes up the backbone of this blend, Guatemalan gives it its chocolate flavors and rounds out the middle, and just a little bit of naturally processed Ethiopian Yirgacheffe provides brightness and blueberry notes.
Free shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you don't have an account with us you will need to create an account before purchasing a subscription.
- Subscription Shipping - Your initial purchase will be delivered using the shipping method you select at checkout. Subsequent subscription deliveries will ship via USPS Priority Mail. If your subscription does not meet the $40 minimum for free shipping you will be charged the price of the item(s) plus shipping. Shipping charges typically range from $7.50 to $9.50 per delivery.