Produced by a women-run cooperative this coffee is shade-grown in the Aceh province of Sumatra. The beans are processed in the most traditional method, whereby the freshly picked, ripe cherries are carefully dried before the outer fruit is removed from the inner bean. Prolonged contact with the withering fruit during the drying process imparts sweetness and body. We roast the beans to amplify the inherent sweetness, full body, and earthy aroma that make this single varietal a Small World staff favorite.
Free USPS shipping on orders over $40
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will Roast and Ship on Monday.
- Orders Placed Monday will Roast and Ship on Tuesday.
- Orders Placed Tuesday & Wednesday will Roast and Ship on Thursday.
Roaster Pickup Info
You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup at:
5 Crescent Ave. Unit B4
Rocky Hill, NJ, 08553
- Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will be ready for pickup on Tuesday, 9am-3pm.
- Orders placed Monday through Wednesday will be available for pickup on Friday, 9am-3pm.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you don't have an account with us you will need to create an account before purchasing a subscription.
- Subscription Shipping - Your initial purchase will be delivered using the shipping method you select at checkout. Subsequent subscription deliveries will ship via USPS Priority Mail. If your subscription does not meet the $40 minimum for free shipping you will be charged the price of the item(s) plus shipping. USPS Shipping charges typically range from $7.50 to $9.50 per delivery.